MENTAL FLAWS FLOSS

The Solution to the Educational Crisis
My name is Rene Iatba. I am a philosopher who uses art as a transcendental language to convey my theories. I have come to the conclusion that PHILOSOPHY and ART EDUCATION are the most important of all forms of education and therefore should be given the importance currently granted to academic studies. The development of our thinking and artistic abilities should parallel every aspect of our education from cradle to grave. My philosophical theory attests that Nature communicates with us in the form of inspiration and it is incumbent upon every one of us to learn how to translate Nature’s messages into a transcendental language. Art is that transcendental language, and drawing is its written form. Philosophy provides us with understanding, and art provides the basic means to convey our understanding. Art allows us to communicate with the illiterate, those who don’t understand our language and future generations.